My new Go training

Hello Everyone,

Here is my new Go training - offered for only $9 to you or anyone you know:

If you want free access, just let me know and I’d be more than happy to give you free access.

28 Likes

Perfect timing! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Todd,

Thank you for the coupon. I have enrolled in your class. I am a newbie in programming and I really appreciate you taking the time to go in depth and explaining each topic thoroughly. Over the course of watching your videos, I vaguely remember you mentioning how you were going to add more content to the class. Thus I would like to make a suggestion.

I am currently reading The Go Programming Language book by Donovan & Kernighan and thanks to your videos I have been able to comprehend the first couple of chapters. However, once I got to the chapter on interfaces (chapter 7) and channels (chapter 8), that’s when I kinda got lost. Just like your reaction sometimes when you read the language spec. That being said, I was wondering if you can go over those concepts in detail when you add more content to your class?

This is just a suggestion though. I don’t really have a specific issue with regards to the topic off the top of my head right about now. (I just finished reading chapter 8 and I’m like “what did I just read” lol)

Thanks. I look forward to completing your class.

3 Likes

Love your enthusiasm. I am definitely going to have stuff on interfaces and concurrency. It should be up by the end of this weekend.

4 Likes

Love your enthusiasm. I am definitely going to have stuff on interfaces and
concurrency. It should be up by the end of this weekend.

1 Like

The interfaces and concurrency stuff is up now!

3 Likes

That’s great! Thanks a lot Todd. I look forward to finishing your course.

Thanks Todd!
I’ve just enrolled to your course. Looking forward to start, I think it will be a perfect complement to the D&K book I’m reading (btw, it’s great!).

You’re welcome. Let me know if you have questions!

I took the course and liked it a lot. Recommend it, specially for the great price.

1 Like

Glad you liked it!

I’m really looking forward to the next course.

Great words of encouragement from a great man.

1 Like

In the interim, this is great:

WEB

CALEB DOXSEY WEB

http://www.golang-book.com/books/intro

In the videos for Caleb’s training, make sure you check the youtube description - there are links to wonderful resources.

Best!
Todd

3 Likes

Thank you for your youtube channel, this is an amazing initiative.

I´ve noticed your udemy course is the most effective way to learn Go for me. Therefore I must admit I look forward to the next course or next courses!

I really encourage you to keep on helping all of us.

Thank you.

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

Thank you for saying thank you!!!

3 Likes

I’m doing the Udemy training right now and have also watched a number your YouTube videos. The course is really helping to fill in some of the blanks for me. I admire your efforts and honest approach to the training and I have to say that there is something valuable about learning from someone who understands and is passionate about teaching, something that you cannot necessarily get from someone, albeit an expert in the subject that is being taught, who is not acquainted with educating others.

2 Likes

Thank you so very much! I’m glad to hear this. It’s good to hear what I’m sharing is helping you!

Hello Todd,

I would appreciate if you could consider to incorporate in your next course some tutorials about gopherjs since it would be great to be able to develop an entire website in Go.

I am not sure if it´s a good idea.

Thank you.

A compiler from Go to JavaScript for running Go code in a browser

Yes, thank you, Peter.

I would definitely like to teach this when I have time!

1 Like

Thank you very much Todd.

:pray: