Write a Module in Go that is able to compile source code

I was assigned to complete a task that is to write a module in Go that is able to compile source code written in Java, the problem is that I don’t know where to start. Has anyone here built something similar to this before that could lead me in the right direction or maybe show me the steps I need to take to get this task done?

I have a meeting tomorrow with the team lead and I want to be able to tell him what I’m doing to get this done, or at least ask him tomorrow the right questions, and what questions should I be asking?

Thank you in advance for your help

Why?

This sounds like an XY Problem to me. Why do you have to write code in Go to compile Java programs? The easiest way to do this would probably be to invoke the javac executable with the os/exec package, but why do you need Go to do that? What’s the actual problem you’re trying to solve?

The “Perfect!” answer.

Reddit: How to write a module that is able to compile source code?

Why do you post about this 1 day in advance ? This is very unprofessional, you should prepare many many days in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.