WIN Reality is Hiring Full Stack Engineers (Austin, TX - GO Programmer)

WIN Reality has an exciting Full Time opportunity within our Product Engineering Team!

The WIN Reality Engineering team works to develop, deliver, and maintain the core online services and web applications for WIN Reality customers. The Engineering Team builds customer-facing, dynamic web applications, internal data tools, as well as core network APIs used across our products and services.

WIN Reality Development Stack:

Web Front-end: Vue.js, Bulma CSS and Buefy UI components, ES modules using skypack

Web App Server: Built in Go, Uses Go Templates

Web API: Built in Go, HTTP RESTful design using JSON responses

Databases: MariaDB (AWS RDS managed), Redis (AWS Elasitcache managed), Redshift

Monitoring: Cloudwatch

Infrastructure: AWS (ECS + ECR based deployments), SQS, SNS

Development & Delivery: Gitlab, git repos, issues, CodeBuild + CodePipelines for CI/CD

Required Skills:

• 3+ years professional experience developing web applications across the stack from the user interface to database.
  • Demonstrable expertise with at least one server-side programming language.

Preferred Skills:

• Used Go in production server applications
  • Cloud infrastructure DevOps
  • Solid understanding of HTTP API development and design
  • Experience with Front-end Web application frameworks
  • Experience with web development and design
  • Experience with containerized workloads
  • Experience working with relational databases

Qualities We’re Looking for:

• Ability to strike a balance between correctness and pragmatism.
  • Ability to work in a self-directed way
  • Ability to consider product requirements with the ability to anticipate customer needs and user experiences.
  • A passion for the craft of building software systems.
  • Understands the importance of clear communication verbally and through code performance

Immediate Initiatives in this role:

• Building features and pipelines to deliver performance insights to customers through our online dashboard.
  • Improving our new user experience to get them into VR and training their skills as quickly and easily as possible.
  • Creating features with an out-sized impact on product value.
  • Developing tools to help our team handle a growing user-base.
  • Ensuring that our infrastructure continues to work reliably and evolve gracefully with system monitoring, reporting, and general failure resilience.
  • Enabling new data analysis systems and delivering accurate real-time metrics to customers
  • Helping improve code quality by reviewing merge requests, increasing test coverage, revising documentation, and streamlining our development pipeline.

WIN Reality offers:

• Competitive Base Salary, Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision), generous PTO, Paid Holidays, and a Beautiful Office Space overlooking Lake Austin w/ Onsite Fitness Center.
  • WIN Reality swings for a Fun & Energetic Culture that knocks it out of the Park.

Please contact me directly if interested matt.winters@winreality.com

Matt Winters
Head of Talent

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello @matt.winreality

I have sent you an email with details
please check

BR,
Olivia