Where is the interactive advanced user tutorial?

This badge mentions an advanced user tutorial but I haven’t found it. Where is it?

Licensed
This badge is granted upon successful completion of the interactive advanced user tutorial. You’ve mastered the advanced tools of discussion — and now you’re fully licensed!
](Go Forum)

Oops … I was confused by this because I thought you were referring to the new user tutorial, then I saw you wrote “advanced”. Are you talking about the badge listed on this page?

https://forum.golangbridge.org/badges

Now I’m intrigued. Can someone give us a definitive answer?

Send a message to @discobot with:

start advanced user

to start the interactive advanced user tutorial.

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Thanks Nathan!

To get it started, I went to the discobot’s page by clicking on discbot in the above message, then I had to send a message to it with

@discobot start advanced user

in the body. Not just “start advanced user”. I’m doing the tutorial right now. :slight_smile:

Quick Review

It was easy and went quickly. I learned about editing, deleting, and undeleting posts. (Ok, I already have done those things, but now I know more.) New topics to me were building a poll, referencing a forum category, hiding details, and a few other odd topics.

I now have the tools to create awesomely ugly and complicated posts. And delete them. :laughing:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.