Do you want to know what is using all your disk space ?
This command-line tool, written in Go, estimates the disk space occupied by all files in a given path. It displays a sorted list of the biggest items. The estimation method is similar to the ‘du -skx’ command from GNU Coreutils package.
- Single native binary in pure Go, no external dependency
- Find the biggest files and directories easily
- Show a summary with percentages and totals
- Show partition information (size, inodes, filesystem…)
- Count all types of files : sockets, symlinks, hardlinks …
- Export result to NCDU’s JSON format
New features since version 1.32:
- Show scanning progress with colours on a tty
- Add support for FreeBSD 11
- Add support for Raspberry Pi
- Add support for running with SSH in non-interactive mode (no tty)
- Add manual in PDF
- Detect when output is redirected to a file
- [Windows] Maximize console window
Full changelog: https://bitbucket.org/josephpaul0/tdu/src/master/Changelog
Send your feedback and suggestions !