Survey for experienceds and novices Go programmers

Currently are employed experienceds Go programmers?

If not, why?

Currently are employed novices Go programmers?

If not, why?

Currently the experienceds Go programmers are paid especially well compared to the others high level programmers?

For example, currently the experienceds Go programmers are paid especially well compared to, say, a PHP, JavaScript, Java or C coding position?

If not, why?

Currently the novices Go programmers are paid especially well compared to the others high level programmers?

For example, currently the novices Go programmers are paid especially well compared to, say, a PHP, JavaScript, Java or C coding position?

If not, why?

Currently there’s probably 1000 times more people employed to do web development compared to the Go programmers?

I’m asking these questions because I really like the subject.

how is this relevant to jobs?

1 Like

This is relevant to wich forum?

What is “this”? What is your post about? Do you want to do some kind of survey of the market for Go developers? Or is this a sociological study?

Currently are employed experienceds Go programmers?

Probably yes.

Currently are employed novices Go programmers?

Maybe. If not, maybe they don’t want to work :smiley:

Currently the experienceds Go programmers are paid especially well compared to the others high level programmers?

Depends.

For example, currently the experienceds Go programmers are paid especially well compared to, say, a PHP, JavaScript, Java or C coding position?

Maybe yes, maybe not, depends on so many things.

Currently the novices Go programmers are paid especially well compared to the others high level programmers?

Probably not. Why? Because company’s pay as little as they can :smiley:

Currently there’s probably 1000 times more people employed to do web development compared to the Go programmers?

But lots of Go developers do Web development as well. What’s the point here? You want to learn Go in order to be better payed? Don’t do it, you need to love it first :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am asking about this one to I discover the demand for Go amongst employers to be better payed.

Yes.

as you’re asking people about their situations and opinions, I believe, you’re studying go community and this topic belongs to the community category, but not jobs, you’re not promoting yourself or any job position, and, sorry, but the title is particularly annoying for the job seekers, please, at least add something to clarify your intensions, e.g.
“Survey for experienced and novice Go programmers”

1 Like

@vitr

I edited the title.

The moderators will move this topic to the community category?

Is it correct that I post this topic again here in Go Forums, but in the community category?

1 Like

I moved it.

The community bit can be an interesting discussion, but opening the topic with twenty questions to answer sets a threshold for participation that I at least didn’t feel like meeting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.