Risk Ledger is seeking software engineers to join our core team and take ownership in developing & shaping our platform that will improve the security maturity of the entire global supply chain. This is an opportunity to work with the latest technologies to solve an increasingly important problem, and to have an outsized impact on a product early in its lifecycle.
We are looking for an amazing and talented team from a diverse set of backgrounds and skillsets to help us grow and build a truly special company. The main focus of the role will be on backend development, but with opportunity to work up and down the stack. It’s all hands on deck at this stage, so you’ll need to be ready and willing to delve into the frontend, ship new functionality, and be involved in the product development, improving and learning as we go.
What you’ll be doing
- Building our system’s backend, primarily in Go. If you’re a fast learner and keen to work with Go in production, we’d love to speak with you;
- Getting your code, and that of the team, into production - hopefully continuously and bug-free by writing automated tests and engaging in peer code reviews.
- Working closely with the customer success side of the company, to ensure that we’re always focused on and building what is right for our clients to make their lives easier, not just ours.
What success will look like
- An awesome looking product, with the functionality our clients need.
- A growing engineering team that people enjoy working with, who laugh together, know each other’s strengths and get the job done.
- A rapidly expanding customer-base who are eager to use our product, keeping us on our toes when it comes to infrastructure and scaling.
Why join us?
An opportunity to work on a exciting cyber security product with a young, growing startup.
We offer the autonomy and flexibility you need to deliver the work as you see fit
All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development.
The equipment you need to get the job done
Generous EMI stock options
32 days of holiday a year - take a break, enjoy yourself
Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish.
Private health insurance
Regular socials to unwind and have some fun
About Risk Ledger
We’re a London-based startup with a mission of improving the way organisations approach cybersecurity and information management in the global supply chain. With over 60% of data breaches currently occurring through the supply chain, Risk Ledger provides the tools and knowledge that organisations need to increase their security maturity. Our platform changes the way that companies identify, measure and mitigate security risks for themselves and their suppliers, enabling them to truly understand their security landscape.
Risk Ledger is backed by multiple high-profile VCs, including Firstminute Capital, Seedcamp, Village Global and Episode1. Currently a small team, we’re looking to expand rapidly, and this is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a fun, fast-paced, early-stage startup.
We are currently based in White Collar Factory, next to Old Street roundabout.
Drop us a message at email@example.com with an intro and CV