With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. Thanks to state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many countries every day.
Your tasks include the implementation of services and functions as well as the integration of new technologies and standards, based on the requirements of the respective projects. Together with the team, you will decide on technical developments and implement them in a targeted manner.
- You primarily develop web services in GO. RESTful APIs are a major focus here.
- To ensure the desired software quality, you will use integration and unit tests and perform code reviews.
- You will play a key role in the design and implementation of projects and products and also clarify issues related to technical feasibility and IT security.
- Highly scalable, highly available and durable solutions are the result of your work.
What we are looking for
You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable qualification. Ideally, you have some professional experience in software development and system administration.
- You program GO and already have experience with its web frameworks or with another web- and cloud-affine language and have the willingness to familiarize yourself with GO.
- You have a solid knowledge of programming web services based on REST.
- You have already administered container infrastructures and a routine handling of Kubernetes, Terraform or Helm Charts is a matter of course for you.
- You have experience working with relational database systems, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- You are able to quickly and independently familiarize yourself with new topics and technologies and have a good command of written and spoken English.
This is what we would like to tell you.
Become a part of a newly created team that deals with the development of innovative concepts, ideas and products in the area of cloud services and new technologies and integrates them into the IONOS Cloud Portfolio with the help of its partners.