SIT Alemira: Senior Software Engineer GO (remote)

Hi everyone,

Alemira Team is growing faster and faster every day, so we would like to find a lot of new team members who will create the best products for online learning.
There are no boundaries for Alemira Team, so we will be happy to have employees in many different countries. Why not? :slight_smile:

Senior Software Engineer GO (remote work)

Our team is responsible for building SIT ALEMIRA— a new generation learning platform for worldwide enterprises, universities, small companies and even boot camps. Our platform is inspired by ideas of product agility and is agnostic for content types. We are at the very beginning of this journey and your contribution may become a product key feature for years. We are open to your ideas on how to make our product better and satisfy customers’ needs.

DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Most of your time will be devoted to coding and reviewing the code of your teammates. Unit tests are a must
  • You will help DevOps to prepare products for build and deployment, adding support for necessary product configuration options
  • Develop integration solutions to join our platform with customers’ data
  • Dig into complex product issues reported by customers

QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:

• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
  • 5+ years experience in programming in any language, including at least 3 years of Go programming
  • You know how to develop scalable web services for high load
  • You know how to effectively work with SQL databases from Go. Optimize DB structure and tune performance
  • Basic knowledge in containers and networking
  • English language knowledge - technical (at least B1-B2 level)

YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE AWESOME IF YOU HAVE:

• Familiarity with learning management systems
  • An exceptional intellectual drive to GO deeper down the online learning rabbit hole
  • Solid experience in containerization and microservice orchestration

WHAT WE OFFER:

• Location: Switzerland, Bulgaria, Singapore, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Estonia and etc.
  • 100% remote work, flexible schedule
  • Competitive salary
  • Comprehensive health insurance from the first day of employment
  • Choice of work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc)

Anna Shestovina, Senior Recruiter
as@alemira.com or Telegram: @hr_AnnaShestovina

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello,

I would like to assist you.

please reach me at email or Skype.

Email - seth.c@talentsfromindia.com

Thanks
Seth