Senior Software Engineer @ Puppet

Hey everyone, my name is Geoff Woodburn. I am a Director of Engineering at Puppet based out of Portland, OR. I lead the engineering team responsible for building Relay by Puppet. Relay is an automation platform that can listen for events from third party services, like GitHub or Grafana, then run a workflow to assist in orchestrating all of the cloud-native APIs we’ve come to love and work with daily. Behind the scenes we use Google’s Tekton project, also written in Go, to run each workflow.

I am looking for someone who enjoys working on a small team (I currently have 6 folks reporting to me) writing Go, building micro-services, and working with Kubernetes. We are totally open to remote work. If this position sounds interesting to you please apply here: https://puppet.com/company/careers/jobs/2808521

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM with further details.
Thanks!
Trish

Hi Geoff,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be interested in this position, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew