With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
- Own the development of existing services.
- Help to design and run new services and tools.
- Be an active member of our developer community.
- Review code, give feedback and mentor junior developers.
- Go is your programming language of choice.
- You have used Kubernetes.
- You have experience with designing REST APIs.
- You think holistically, in libraries and frameworks.
- You don´t like to repeat yourself and automate things.
- You take pride in building things and putting it in the hands of customers.
Nice to have:
- You have designed event-driven architectures.
- You have experience in CI/CD.
- You have deep understanding of system design and architecture.
- You have been on-call rotations.
- You want to contribute to open source.
Don’t worry if you do not check all the boxes. We are looking for engineers who understand that engineering is life-long learning. We also want to learn something from you.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced software engineer. The PaaS Internal Services - Team is developing tools and services that are shared across various business domains. We manage the full development lifecycle, from designing the tools and services to testing them and running them in production. And we are looking for a fellow to our small team who shares the excitement to build and ship great products and tools.
- A friendly, welcoming and helpful team atmosphere.
- Individual on-boarding.
- Possibility for certifications and training in-house as well as externally.
- New, modern office building next to S-Bahnhof Ostkreuz.
- Possibility for remote work.