Senior Golang Developer (f/m/d) @ United Internet in Germany

IONOS is the leading European digitalisation partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a ‘one-stop shop’ for all digitalisation needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.

Your Tasks

The IONOS Platform as a Service team is seeking a highly motivated and experienced software engineer, to help build services for the IONOS Cloud customers in different areas.

The teams are development-focused. In a Cloud environment, the customers expect API-first self-service, immediate delivery and complete automation. Thus, our choice are GoLang, GitOps and CI/CD - not root shells and bash scripts.

Our teams are responsible for the entire lifecycle of the service: we build it, we ship it, and we run it. We are looking for someone to join our team and work with us on providing the best product possible. This role reports to the Engineering Manager: PaaS Network Services.

Tasks:

• Engineering and Ownership of Kubernetes and cloud-based solutions.
  • Programming in Go.
  • Collaborating with an agile and self-motivated team of peers.
  • Solving interesting problems in a dynamic cloud environment.
  • Supporting the operations and management of distributed systems.
  • Continuously improving our build, test and deployment automation.
  • Continuously improving the quality and resilience of our services.

We appreciate

• Good experience developing, testing and deploying well-engineered code, preferably in Go.
  • Basic knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes and at least one cloud platform (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenShift).
  • Basic knowledge of networking, especially load balancers and NAT Gateways in the cloud.

Furthermore we would greatly appreciate:

• Deep Golang knowledge, including profiling, remote debugging and mastering of Go tooling.
  • Advanced experience in deploying and managing apps on Kubernetes, including helm charts and ArgoCD.
  • Constructive contributions to design and architecture discussions.
  • Experience operating and troubleshooting production environments.
  • Experience building Kubernetes CRDs and operators.
  • Experience with the Linux operating system, including Linux networking.

Apply here

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hi,

If you are interested in this job please apply using the application link. It is a full time job which requires a permanent residence in Germany. You should be ready to relocate.

Regards,
Pawel

Hi Pawel ,
I can relocate for the opportunity shared.
But better would be evaluate the skill set required first.

Please let me know, If you are still hiring.

Awaiting Response

Thanks
Deep

Hi. Application is still possible. The required skill set is evaluated during the application process alongside with other details about the job. So please apply for the position using the corresponding application link.

Regards,
Pawel