Senior Go Developer (Washington, DC Metro area)

RackTop Systems (https://www.racktopsystems.com/) is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Golang (Go) Software Developer to join its data management platform team.
RackTop is pioneering CyberConverged data security. This is your chance to work on the next generation data security product that is solving the most difficult compliance and cyber challenges facing the modern enterprise and governments. At RackTop, you can be an influential part of a fast-growing team where your contributions directly impact the company, industry and community.

Position Requirements
• Develop high performance microservices using the Go programming language
• Develop REST and RPC based client and server applications
• Design cross-platform software to run on Unix, Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms
• Experience interacting with SQLite and MongoDB databases
• Experience working with the Atlassian Jira, BitBucket, Confluence suite
• Experience working in a high-pressure, fast paced agile development
• Security application development experience desirable
• CGo experience desirable
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
• At least 1 year of experience programming in Go, and 8 years total software development experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher is desired

Position Location
This position is based out of RackTop headquarters in Fulton, MD. Relocation package is possible. We will not sponsor a Visa.
Apply Here - https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/RackTop-Systems/Job/Senior-Golang-(GO)-Software-Developer/-in-Fulton,MD?jobid=1f2656b4-086d08f5&same_org_id=1&widgetlink=1

Hey! Nice to join you here! I can help you to find good Go developer for competitive prices. Let’s check this link and read article with guide how to hire and choose good Go developer. It the end you need to leave your contact and recruitment team will contact you.

Solely based on that graphic, I should perhaps move to the suiss. On the other hand side, my current earnings cover my costs and a bit more. If I were trying to have the same standards in the suisse, I’d probably loose money in the longterm, as everything there is much more expensive then in northern germany.

Do you have similar articles which compare salary to living costs?