We are looking for a Senior/TeamLead Golang developer for a company that is creating an ecosystem for using cryptocurrencies.
- Participating in the design, development, and implementation of blockchain solutions;
- Creating tools for load testing and protocol benchmarking.
- Experience with Cosmos SDK, CosmWasm, Tendermint;
- At least 4 years of experience in software development understandable to both humans and machines;
- Significant experience in writing Golang programs with a good understanding of the best practices, concurrency primitives, packages go/* and reflection;
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals including networking, storage, operating system, data structures, transpilers/compilers, etc.;
- Experience in an agile development environment;
- Experience with distributed teams;
- Experience with UNIX-like systems;
- Knowledge of UNIX network stack (TCP / IP, HTTP);
- Experience with gRPC;
- Experience with git.
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology;
- Experience in creating micro-services for such systems as Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Terraform;
- Interest in the topics of proof-of-stake, consensus algorithms, decentralized exchanges, public-key cryptography, etc.;
- Experience in setting up and working with CI systems;
- Knowledge of the English language — intermediate +.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a company of blockchain and cryptocurrency innovators and enthusiasts.
I can assist you!
I have sent you an email from email@example.com. Please check and share your feedback for the same
Oh, until about a month ago, I was looking for a job of about this type. I didn’t know how to do anything else, and I thought that I couldn’t find anything else without the knowledge. But I had no idea how wrong I was. A friend advised me to try to trade on the stock exchange. He sent me the link to the mt5 trading platform site. I was very surprised at how easy it was to learn this profession. All you have to do is invest and closely monitor the current rate. And the most interesting thing is that the second one is on the site. Just fund a virtual account and earn. Now I do not need to work.
Great stuff, thanks for sharing
How to contact you?
Please mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please attach your CV.
Boys (not men, but boys) and girls (not women but immature girls): blockchain is used to implement crypto currencies. And crypto currencies are used to sell millions of young people the dream of getting rich without work.
A dream whose immediate practical effects are that millions of people put in less effort into improving their own lives, than they would normally put.
So why help millions get scammed ? Why not have pitty for the hundreds of thousands of old people who lost their savings (and houses) believing they understand trading well enough to earn profits in cryptos ? Why not have mercy upon the poor teenagers who instead of learning a trade, they skip class to read echonomy books and check the charts ? And what about the stay at home mothers who, while trying to raise a family, out of boredom decide to “give cryptos a try” and end up with an addiction ?
To think that in the year 2022, an educated person like a software programmer would work for such a scam, is disgusting. I hope you are better than this.
My email address is email@example.com
and discord id is Phoenixz#8267