Seeking Go developers to join our R&D team to design & utilize existing APIs, microservices and new features on our platform.
Please note this is a full time remote position.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Ability to take architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro service distributed architecture
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming techniques
- Various assigned tasks/projects
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of Goroutine and channel patterns
- Good knowledge of concurrency in Go
- Dependency management tools such as Go Mod, Go Vendor etc.
- Packages, such as Gorilla Mux, Loggers etc.
- Ability to write clean and effective Go doc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
Interested candidates please email your resumes to email@example.com