Seeking Ambitious Golang/Python Developer To Build Modern Marketing Platform - (Remote)

The Opportunity

Get.It has a singular focus on empowering and helping business owners grow their businesses on the Internet. Our platform enables organizations to simply and quickly leverage the scale of the Internet to promote their business without any previous expertise in digital marketing. This is a true ground floor opportunity, where you will have the ability to envision, design, and build the products our customers will use every day. This role is perfect if you want to have real people with real needs using your concepts, design, and code!

About The Role:

Get It LLC is looking for an ambitious developer to join our team. This represents a rare opportunity to assume an integral position within our organization and make an immediate impact.

You will collaborate with product management and engineering to execute, extend and scale a services-based architecture. You will create, user flows, process flows, and architectural diagrams to communicate interaction and development concepts. You will advocate and defend system design and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.

About You:

You are a creative thinker, who is passionate about creating elegant, scalable, and thoroughly tested code. You know your way around high-level product requirements and can transform them into efficient, purpose-built code. You love new challenges and geek out at the opportunity to experiment. You play well with others and love being part of a team. You are a risk-taker. You are an ambitious go-getter who is looking for an unconventional, yet exciting career move.

We Have:

• A fun, collaborative team
  • Leadership committed to your success and growth
  • A working environment where your voice and ideas can be heard and, actually, implemented
  • A strong commitment to innovation and technology
  • Accelerated long-term growth opportunities

You should be comfortable working with:

Languages:

• Golang
  • Python/Django
  • Vue

Storage Engines:

• Elastic Search
  • Vespa.ai
  • Postgres
  • Bigquery

Hosted Services:

• GCP (Google Cloud Platform)

The Following concepts:

• RESTful API’s
  • GRPC
  • Kubernetes
  • Git
  • GitOps
  • AI (Artificial Intelligence)
  • ML (Machine Learning)

As part of this role, you should expect:

• Be comfortable traveling to Washington DC (where we are located) to meet on a regular basis (if you are not local)
  • Be comfortable working remotely, and working from home
  • Be comfortable working with stakeholders and be comfortable explaining/demonstrating your work in video calls, verbally with a camera on
  • Be comfortable with providing documentation, visualizations, and high-level diagrams of architecture and interactions (we strive for highly visual communication)

To be considered for this position please provide in your cover letter why you think would be a good fit as well as any publicly available code samples and any other certifications or tests you think would assist us in evaluating your work and potential fit.

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM with further details
Thanks!
Trish

Thank you Garry. I will send you an email this morning.

Hi Eric,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Andrew,

Thank you for the message. I will send you an email and we can continue the conversation there.

Regards,

Eric

Hi Trish,

Thank you for replying. I did not see your DM. If you want to converse further can you send me an email at eric@geti.it? We can continue the conversation through email.

Regards,

Eric

Our platform enables organizations to simply and quickly leverage the scale of the Internet to promote their business without any previous expertise in digital.
Frenco Ltd provide Digital Marketing and Web Development Services. We will help you to grow your business SEO Consultant Services. SEO services SEO agency SEO marketing SEO company.
seo consultant london

Seeking Ambitious Golang/Python Developer To Build Modern Marketing Platform … Seeking construction worker to take on ADU project.If you want more information about this topic to visit our website. Monthly Magazine for Hotel

Seeking Ambitious Golang/Python Developer To Build Modern Marketing Platform - (Remote) · A fun, collaborative team · Leadership committed to your success.

https://frenco.ae/

Hello @Frenco_Fzc
Hope you are well!

I would like to assist you.
Please connect me via Skype or Mail.

Regards,
Nicole A
nicole@cisinlabs.com