Get.It has a singular focus on empowering and helping business owners grow their businesses on the Internet. Our platform enables organizations to simply and quickly leverage the scale of the Internet to promote their business without any previous expertise in digital marketing. This is a true ground floor opportunity, where you will have the ability to envision, design, and build the products our customers will use every day. This role is perfect if you want to have real people with real needs using your concepts, design, and code!
About The Role:
Get It LLC is looking for an ambitious developer to join our team. This represents a rare opportunity to assume an integral position within our organization and make an immediate impact.
You will collaborate with product management and engineering to execute, extend and scale a services-based architecture. You will create, user flows, process flows, and architectural diagrams to communicate interaction and development concepts. You will advocate and defend system design and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
You are a creative thinker, who is passionate about creating elegant, scalable, and thoroughly tested code. You know your way around high-level product requirements and can transform them into efficient, purpose-built code. You love new challenges and geek out at the opportunity to experiment. You play well with others and love being part of a team. You are a risk-taker. You are an ambitious go-getter who is looking for an unconventional, yet exciting career move.
- A fun, collaborative team
- Leadership committed to your success and growth
- A working environment where your voice and ideas can be heard and, actually, implemented
- A strong commitment to innovation and technology
- Accelerated long-term growth opportunities
You should be comfortable working with:
- Elastic Search
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
The Following concepts:
- RESTful API’s
- AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- ML (Machine Learning)
As part of this role, you should expect:
- Be comfortable traveling to Washington DC (where we are located) to meet on a regular basis (if you are not local)
- Be comfortable working remotely, and working from home
- Be comfortable working with stakeholders and be comfortable explaining/demonstrating your work in video calls, verbally with a camera on
- Be comfortable with providing documentation, visualizations, and high-level diagrams of architecture and interactions (we strive for highly visual communication)
To be considered for this position please provide in your cover letter why you think would be a good fit as well as any publicly available code samples and any other certifications or tests you think would assist us in evaluating your work and potential fit.