We’ve just released restic 0.7.2! As always, please let us know any feedback you got, by creating an issue on GitHub or visit the new restic forum.
The most important changes are:
- New backends: Google Cloud Storage and Microsoft Azure
- There’s now an official Docker image: https://hub.docker.com/r/restic/restic
- The git repository layout was switched to the idiomatic Go layout and we’re now using
dep for dependency management
- restic now requires at least Go 1.8
- Name collisions are handled better
And here’s the next update: We’ve released restic 0.7.3 to correct a bug in the Azure and Google Cloud Storage backends that happens when
restic prune is run with a large repository. Details in the changelog.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.