[Remote] Senior Go developer for a data science developer tool project

dstack.ai is an early-stage startup building a tool that automates deep learning model training workflows without compromising on reproducibility. We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced software engineer to work on building a specific tool that we call a runner.

The current work will entail a commitment (fully remote) for 20-30 hours for the next 3-6 months. The developer will be paid on an hourly basis. We are fully open to hiring the person as a Founding Member with equity in the company after this period.

Task description

• A tool should run workflows on any VM (Linux, macOS, Windows) according to requests obtained from the dstack backend via pre-installed Docker.

About you

• Programming experience in a professional environment with Go and Docker
  • You are curious about data science and enjoy cutting edge technology on a modern tech stack
  • You are self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
  • Work well remotely with small teams in an asynchronous fashion

Should you be interested, please apply directly or send us your CV and relevant work experience documents/ links at team@dstack.ai.

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you Email with further details.
Thanks!
Trish