The company is building the largest global marketplace for travel experiences, from a Broadway musical show to a helicopter tour in Rio de Janeiro. Although they are a young startup, their platform is already presented in 15 countries — all with their local currencies and payment methods.
At the moment the company is looking for a Golang Developer who will be a part of their Integration team. The primary backend stack is based on Go and microservices architecture/Docker/Kubernetes. For data storage they rely heavily on PostgreSQL.
- Write robust, scalable and easy-to-maintain code
- Good knowledge of Golang (at least 3+ years of experience)
- Knowledge of database (preferably PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Previous experience with Linux, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of gRPC
- Ability to design, implement, and build microservices
- Full-time, remote job
- 4 days working week (Monday - Thursday, Friday day off)
- Paid vacation (20 days) and sick leaves
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere