Refurbed - Interested in joining our team?

Hello everyone,

my name is Cheryl, People Operations Manager at refurbed.

In case you haven’t heard from us – we are the fastet growing marketplace for refurbished electronics, especially in Austria, Germany, Poland and Italy and planning to expand to more markets. Our products save up to 70% of CO2 emissions in comparison to a new device and are also up to 40% cheaper. Additionally, for every sold device we plant a tree and we were already able to plant more than 200,000 trees to fight global warming.

Our goal is to become the leading marketplace for refurbished devices in Europe and we want YOU to be part of this adventure! Our development team is looking for a high qualified Lead and Senior Go Backend Developer who will be working with the newest technologies such as PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, AMQP and of course Go :wink:. You will have the posibility to work remotely or onsite – it’s your choice!

You like what you just read? - Then check out the job ad for further information –

Let’s achieve great things together!

If you are interested you can contact me via E-Mail – cheryl.gyankyi@refurbed.com or apply directly to our job offer.

Best,

Cheryl

Hello @Cheryl_Gyankyi

Hope you are doing well!

I have sent you Email Please check.

BR
Ron

Hello,
Email sent, please check.
Regards
Trish