Mid-level & Senior Go Developers (New York, New York) [Onsite]

Hey everyone,

My team at MediaMath is looking for a couple of mid-level and senior back end devs. MediaMath is an online advertising company which services more than 6 million real-time transactions a second, or 400 billion a day.

We are seeking Golang engineers who are interested in contributing to high performance, distributed services while working in a collaborative and engaging environment.

Requirements: 3-5+ years back-end experience with good working knowledge of Go and Python
Preferred: Experience with AWS, CI/CD, Jenkins, Kafka, MongoDB, Postgresql
Location: [Onsite] New York, New York (We have two entire floors in the 4 World Trade Center, amazing views)
Size: 750+ employees in 17 offices around the world
Sponsorship: Available on case by case basis

The quickest way to apply is to direct message me with your LinkedIn, GitHub, or resume. I am a developer on the team, not HR, so this is a direct route.

But also feel free to apply on our site http://www.mediamath.com/careers/open-positions/

Hello!
I think I can help you to find good devs. And I know where you can check salary comparison of Go developers in different countries. Check it in this post.

Hi,
I can help.
You can reach me on Skype: cisin.justin or Email:justin@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.
Justin
+14074139057