Do you want to be part of the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
I am working exclusively with Synthace to find a microservices engineer/architect to continue developing and scaling their infrastructure.
Named by the World Economic Forum as one of the world’s 30 Technology Pioneers 2016, Synthace is re-imagining how we work with biology, which is now exponentially improving our ability to engineer with biology. This is made possible through their high-level, open-source language and operating system for labs, Antha (built on Go), which is already impacting how scientists work with biology in pharma, agriculture, chemical production, and blue sky research.
Working in the problem rich environment of Synthetic Biology takes a truly exceptional and interdisciplinary team of biologists, computer scientists, biochemical engineers, and statisticians who are working together to change what can be done using biology.
- Architect and maintain scalable and reliable systems
- Build high-performance systems from federated microservices with a blend of custom and off-the shelf components
Personally, you will be as meticulous in your attention to detail as you are uncompromising in your commitment to maintaining first class development practices.
- At least 2 years’ professional experience developing and deploying microservices architectures
- Experience as a Golang developer
- Must be highly versed in modern development practices
You must be eligible to work in the EU.