We are searching for talented Go Developers and Architects to help us build a state-of-the-art FinTech application that will revolutionize real estate leasing and insurance.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you’re interested in applying for this position.
The customer is a Fintech company providing innovative insurance products and financial solutions for residential and commercial real estate professionals as well as their residents and tenants. With a focus on data and industry expertise in real estate, risk, and finance, the company optimizes the relationship between landlords, leasing staff, brokers, and tenants by taking risk out of the leasing process and making it more efficient at the same time.
Fin/Insure tech aiming to go fully digital using the latest technology
Tech stack consisting primarily of React and Node.js
Migrating a monolithic app to an event driven microservices architecture all hosted on AWS
- 8+ Years of Total Experience.
- Go/Golang (3+ years)
- Distributed systems and microservices: 5 years (Required)
- Java, C++, C# .NET
- Node JS
- Relational databases and information architecture
- Messaging Systems like Kafka, NATS, and MQTT
- Docker and container-based microservices
- Kubernetes using kubcti and Kubernetes API concepts
- Software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns, and network protocols
- Source control experience including branching, merging and rebasing
- Debugging skills
- Linux operating system fundamentals Preferred Qualifications
- AWS via the command line and AWS Console
- CI/CD pipeline automation tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.)
- API design and documentation using Swagger/OpenAPI
- Implementation and maintenance of multi-tenant applications
- Websockets, GraphQL subscriptions, and other streaming techniques
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in an Agile environment
- Collaborate with other software engineering and design teams, product owners and managers, and business stakeholders to implement new features
- Develop the backend of the application using Go and related frameworks (Express.js, Nest.js)
- Create a comprehensive microservices architecture
- Develop fully functional application components writing clean, testable code
- Perform tests and debugging to maximize application efficiency and performance
- Perform unit and integration testing