Looking For Go Dev (up to 3 years of Experience)

Hello we’re searching for Picnic Go Developer

Picnic is a rapidly growing, venture backed startup based in Silicon Valley. We have built a mobile social application that serves as the gateway to hobbies, passion points, and interests – the “operating system for interests”. We have grown to over a million users within 2 months (faster than early Snapchat, YouTube, or Music.ly [Tiktok]), have better usage than leading social networks, and present an opportunity to positively impact socialization for a generation and beyond, shaping the internet and giving a taste of community to gen z. We’ve closed a fundraising round and are looking for talented, hardcore software engineers to lead our product scaling and growth.

We’re looking for all levels of Go developers with full time availability to help us build a new backend with room to scale to millions more users. Our current legacy backend runs on GCP and serverless Firebase. However, our rebuild will require experience with Golang and Kubernetes.

You’ll be part of a small, distributed team of developers (mobile + backend) and will be assisted by the rest of the team and guided by our head of engineering for any support you’ll need along the way. We reward productivity and welcome any feedback (technical and otherwise) to improve the working environment for everybody on the team.

We’re looking for full-time availability starting as soon as possible. We pay highly competitively and are happy to accommodate any payment form preferences. We also incentivize with both cash and equity arrangements for our remote engineers.

Qualifications/Responsibilities Include:

Ideally a few years of experience of experience with back-end engineering for a senior position

○ Experience with app development / support

○ Experience with cloud platforms and analytical tools

○ Rebuilding and maintaining app to sustain 10-100 million users

Required Technical Skills include:

• Golang
  • Dockers
  • Knowledge of CI/CD

Recommended Technical Skills include:

• Backend: Firebase, MongoDB, PostgresDB, Redis
  • Interactions: gRPC, GraphQL, REST, Kaffka
  • Infrastructure: Docker, k8s, Google Cloud Platform

Business requirements:

Full time work hours

Looking for a long-term working relationship

No agencies/dev shops, only individuals

if you are interested contact me on : giorgidalakishvili@picnic.zone

Thank you
Sincerely

1 Like

Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
We are a CMMI level 3 company equipped with 650+ Professionals and serving our clients around the globe, at very effective rates.
Please strike a conversation so we can discuss further about your current needs.
Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: scott@cisinlabs.com
Will be glad to work with you.
Cheers,
Scott

Hi Giorgi,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be interested in this position, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hello Andrew, job offer is still available…
do you have exactly 3 years of experience?
if Yes ill be happily send you calendar link to book meeting.

Regards

Hello @Giorgi_Dalakishvili, I sent mail about this post, could you please check your inbox?
Sincerely,

Good opportunity, Do you guys consider working remotely full-time?

Didn’t notice the date of the post eh? :slight_smile:

Senior Golang Engineer seeking for a new job
https://www.linkedin.com/in/oleksii-oleksii-99aa36127/