The company is looking for a software engineer to join their new office around Hamburg, Germany. They are building the new way to manage database schemas. Based on the popular open-source projects they are building a unique platform for teams to define, plan, verify and deploy changes to database schemas.
- Own engineering initiatives end-to-end from idea, to design, implementation and
testing to deliver experiences that developers love
- Contribute to and support successful and loved open-source projects
- Continuously improve the tooling and infrastructure we use to build products at
This role is a unique opportunity to build tools and infrastructure for developers in an open-source community as well as commercial products.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience programming in Go (at least 1 year)
- Experience building high-performance, distributed server applications
- Strong understanding of databases and data infrastructure
- Experience building SaaS and/or enterprise web applications
- Advanced English language
- Experience designing developer-focused products.
- Academic background in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience in participating in an open-source project or community
- Experience using React, GraphQL, Typescript, and other modern web technologies
Benefits and conditions:
- Trial period: 3 months
- 30 days of vacation
- Competitive salary
- Benefit package