As part of my evil plans to become a Go contributor and bring the community along for the ride, I’m making the Go forum our home base to plan and coordinate.
I’ll use this thread to keep y’all posted on the progress and start new ones to give us a place to collaborate on our various tasks. Feel free to start your own as you come up with ideas!
- Catch-up on the state of dependency management in the go toolchain and try it out
- The firehose of what changes are in the pipeline
- How to become a Go reviewer
- Supporting and learning more about Project Athens
- … more to come as we progress!
I am not a moderator on this forum, but I am asking that discussions that are about dep, the vgo prototype or why I’m an awful person should be held in separate threads so that newcomers can easily find information on how to join in with us.