Junior Software Developer (40 hours / week)
Do you want to build new products with the coolest and most modern tools and technologies (Golang, kubernetes and React Native)? Even if you have little experience with this: no problem, we will teach you! And if we don’t have the knowledge, we will make a budget available for you to be retrained. You will expand your skillset in no time!
You can work in a young, cool and close team at a super cool office in the center of Eindhoven. Here we work hard and enjoy it even more! During team outings, VrijMiBo’s and during the lunch we joke and talk about memes, sports and we use our Playstation 5!
This is your dream job when…
- You dare to build IT solutions that the whole world can’t wait to hear;
- You get energy from learning to apply new techniques (industry standard!);
- You like freedom (30 vacation days per year);
- You can decide when you start working, when you take your break and when you eat your lunch;
- You like to celebrate our milestones with the team or other team outings;
- You would like to see the impact of your work reflected in projects;
- You currently live in the Netherlands;
- You have a good command of the English language.
From our experience, people with a background in Higher Professional Education (HBO) in Computer Science, ICT or something related are a good match.
This is what you can expect from us…
We value freedom and responsibility. In a young and fun team you decide when you want to work on which project. Besides your salary you will receive vacation pay and possibly a 13th month! You can also choose your own work laptop!
We offer you an epic and challenging job in the coolest company in Eindhoven. Furthermore we believe that we are all responsible for the success of Globe Protocol, therefore we are working hard to set up a STAK; a fancy word for issuing shares to all employees. Are you ready to conquer the world with us? Get in touch soon and send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org