Invitation to join Golang Struct Community

Hey Gophers!

I’m Manish, creator of Dgraph, Badger, Ristretto, and Sroar. As a Gopher since 2014, I’ve always been passionate about our community and how we connect.

Let’s face it, current chat platforms just don’t cut it. They’re often cluttered, confusing, and not great for productive conversations. That’s why my team and I created Struct – a new way to chat that’s all about clear, focused, and meaningful interactions.

Struct is different. It’s a fresh mix of real-time conversations and forum-style threads, designed to make online discussions more engaging and less overwhelming. Here’s what Struct aims for with CRISPY framework:

• Clear Context: Every thread has title, summary and tags for context.
  • Real-time Chat: Instantly connect and collaborate.
  • Isolated Conversations: Keep discussions focused and on-point.
  • Spam-Free: Say goodbye to unwanted distractions.
  • Progressive Learning using AI: Discover knowledge conversationally.
  • Efficient Search: Find what you need, when you need it.

I’m thrilled to invite you to the first-ever Struct org for the Go language community. It’s a space for us to dive into Go topics, share knowledge, and learn together.

Join us at Gopher Struct: https://gophers.struct.ai/join/uKHFUd0CPh81m73ETOhASMcb2tqCXTRJ

See you there!

Cheers,

Manish & the Struct Team

P.S. Want to know more about my journey and why I started Struct? Check out my story here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.