I have a function that handles multiple transactional requests. So response to each request should be within 5 seconds

I have a function that handles multiple transactional requests. So response to each request should be within 5 seconds.

I don’t quite understand this question. Could you please describe in more detail how the flow of control shall work?

• How is initating the transactions?
  • At the same time or at different times?
  • Can the happen one after the other or do the have to happen parallel?
  • Does ‘response’ mean a response from each transaction or an overall response?

There is a universal function that receives transactions anytime of day.
I want this function to serve response parallely to each transaction not sequentially within 5 seconds.

If this function is taking longer than 5 seconds to response to any of the parallel transactions, I want to return false immediately.

Maybe you want something like this : https://play.golang.org/p/BMYpJ2cRj0r
The principle is to run asyncronously your transaction and launch a “timer” in parallel.
The first to complete will send a message that will be captured by the select block.
You’ve got the idea. Play with the pause time in the function to verify the timeout occurs correctly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.