I don't know why my post has been hidden

The message I’ve got didn’t say anything useful. There was no spam in the post as it says in the message so I can’t revise it accordingly. How do I get more input so I can figure out the issue?

There is another one that has been hidden and has an answer and now the answer doesn’t refer to anything so it doesn’t make sense. That seems like trolling to me.

Hello,

This is an automated message from Go Forum to let you know that your post was hidden.

https://forum.golangbridge.org/t/get-list-of-trending-packages-trending-algorithm/28440/1

Your post was flagged as spam: the community feels it is an advertisement, something that is overly promotional in nature instead of being useful or relevant to the topic as expected.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

Hi, @Past-Passenger9129, I also don’t see anything “spam-like” in your original post. I’m guessing that something automated might have seen keywords like “trending” in the body of your post and/or in some URLs, and auto-flagged them as spam. I recommend doing what the message suggests and editing the messages (just change something small) to unhide them. If it happens again, you could try contacting the site moderators or admins.

A few weeks ago, we had an incident where a new user apparently got angry that they didn’t get an answer quickly enough and made a bunch of nasty replies and new posts. Perhaps the spam algorithm had since been tweaked and is getting a bit overzealous now :person_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.