How Can I use Gomobile to build android & IOS apps

I would want to know how can I use gomobile because I installed it in this route

/home/user/go/src/github.com/GithubUser/Goapp

Goapp is the directory of my project, and I want to build it in android & IOS app.
I see in google that I can be it with Gomobile but I installed and the command isn’t work.

it seems like this don’t be installed.
of course, I will installed it in github.com/GithubUser/ dir and also doesn’t work.

the doc suggest that use:
$ go get golang.org/x/mobile/cmd/gomobile
$ gomobile init

to installed but isn’t work.

anybody can help me, please ?

Thank you for comments.

Do you get any error messages during the go get golang.org/x/mobile/cmd/gomobile or gomobile init steps? If so, which? If not, what do you do, what do you expect to happen, what happens instead?

I am not get a error when I use go get…
I get a error when I try to type gomobile init, terminal say to me that gomobile command don’t exist, but in my laptop and in the directory of my project the directory exists.

I tried so much, I work on Linux Antergos.

Add $(go env GOPATH)/bin to your PATH.

should I write it of this way
(go env GOPATH)/bin <= in my ~/.profile
or how other form?

I’m not sure if those who read from .profile are expanding shell-calls. Therefore I’d be carefull.

Probably it wont change that often, and also expanding this to early might change with a GOPATH you set manually in a later step of creating your environment.

As I use those tools from the terminal only, I put export PATH=$(go env GOPATH)/bin:$PATH in my ~/.zshrc and I am happy with it.

For anything I want to use more globally I write a PKGBUILD anyway (or use one from the AUR).

maybe this line export PATH=$(go env GOPATH)/bin:$PATH that you mencioned it here can be right. I will put it on my ~/.zshrc, and I will se if it works.

thank you so much, If I have questions, I will bring it here

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.