Hiring - Senior Backend Engineer (Go)

HIRINGđź’Ą- Senior Backend Engineer (Go)
Full Time - Remote

This role will have the primary accountability of designing, implementing, and operating Syndica’s blockchain infrastructure platform. Golang knowledge is a necessity! The team operates with a “run what you write” philosophy and each engineer is responsible for deploying and operating the code they write.

Responsibilities :rocket:

• Design, creation, and provisioning of infrastructure
  • Write beautiful maintainable Golang code - idiomatic Go!
  • Create modular and extensible micro-services to support the platform
  • Build a reliable fault-tolerant service
  • Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, to operating environment, network, and application
  • Evaluate performance trends and expected establish the appropriate scalability plans
  • Troubleshoot and solve customer platform issues
  • Ensure that SLAs are met in executing operational tasks

Qualifications :rocket:

• 3+ years related professional experience using Golang.
  • Experience with Prometheus/Grafana for metrics aggregation/visualization is plus.
  • Experience with automation tools/platforms.
  • Experience with alerting and monitoring tools is plus.
  • Experience working in a highly distributed company is a plus.
  • Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Central Time Zone -UTC -6.
  • Systematic problem-solving approach, combined with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
  • Some working knowledge of web and network protocols and standards (HTTP, TLS, DNS, etc).
  • Experience writing automation tools & eagerness to “automate all the things”.
  • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant experience.

If you want to learn more about the role please don’t hesitate to send me a message.

Thank you!

Hello @nathaly_estevez_llub
I have sent you PM, please check it.
thank you

Hi,
Hope you are doing well!

I can help you with your requirement.

Please reach me over skype live:lauren_8606 or email at lauren(at)cisinlabs(dot)com so, we can discuss this further in detail.

Thanks,
Lauren W.