HIRING💥- Senior Backend Engineer (Go)
Full Time - Remote
This role will have the primary accountability of designing, implementing, and operating Syndica’s blockchain infrastructure platform. Golang knowledge is a necessity! The team operates with a “run what you write” philosophy and each engineer is responsible for deploying and operating the code they write.
- Design, creation, and provisioning of infrastructure
- Write beautiful maintainable Golang code - idiomatic Go!
- Create modular and extensible micro-services to support the platform
- Build a reliable fault-tolerant service
- Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, to operating environment, network, and application
- Evaluate performance trends and expected establish the appropriate scalability plans
- Troubleshoot and solve customer platform issues
- Ensure that SLAs are met in executing operational tasks
- 3+ years related professional experience using Golang.
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana for metrics aggregation/visualization is plus.
- Experience with automation tools/platforms.
- Experience with alerting and monitoring tools is plus.
- Experience working in a highly distributed company is a plus.
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Central Time Zone -UTC -6.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, combined with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Some working knowledge of web and network protocols and standards (HTTP, TLS, DNS, etc).
- Experience writing automation tools & eagerness to “automate all the things”.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant experience.
If you want to learn more about the role please don’t hesitate to send me a message.