Hiring golang engineer(fulltime,remote)

ob description:

1. Responsible for the back-end development and operation and maintenance of the company’s products to ensure the quality and schedule of the project program.
    two。.
    2.Responsible for compiling relevant technical documents and unit testing job requirements.
  2. Pay attention to technological trends, study new technologies and solve technical problems.
  3. Work with Devops and back-end teams to address project requirements.

Job requirements:

1. Proficient in Go development language, rich experience in development, debugging and performance optimization, C++ or big data development experience is preferred.
    2.Understand docker, kubernetes and other container technologies.
  2. Familiar with the use of Git/GitHub.
  3. Proficient in using Mysql, postgres, Redis,kafka and other NoSQL experience is preferred.
  4. Solid software knowledge structure (operating system, data structure, network, database system, etc.).
  5. Have a strong sense of teamwork, communication skills and sense of responsibility, have a good learning ability, have a good mentality.
  6. Excellent communication and solving skills. Priority is given to practitioners who have worked in multicultural teams

Hello @wilsonleung ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello,

Interested, reach me at seth.c@talentsfrominida.com

Received your email from go forum , kindly let me have your update resume for further discussion.

------------------ Original ------------------