Who we are
Verisart, the world’s first blockchain certification platform for the art market, is seeking developers to join its London office in Mayfair.
If you’re interested in distributed ledger technologies and want be at the forefront of a new decentralized title registry for creators, we want to hear from you.
Our clients range from ecommerce sites to galleries and leading artists such as Shepard Fairey. We believe the era of paper certificates is over and are building evidence-based methods of certifying and verifying artworks using AI-powered image recognition.
While understanding the mathematical fundamentals of cryptography is great, it’s not essential if you appreciate how cryptographic techniques like hashing and message signing work together to solve real problems.
Above all we want people with passion and an entrepreneurial drive willing to work in a small team alongside exceptional talents.
For more information, please visit our website: http://verisart.com
What we’re looking for
We’re currently seeking a Senior Golang Backend Engineer to take a leading role in developing the Verisart platform, joining our team in the heart of Mayfair, London.
- Taking a leading role in architectural design of the Verisart platform
- Developing new service while incrementally improving the system’s current features
- Applying testing principles and liaise with QA engineers to track and improve product robustness
- Supporting the ongoing refactoring and improvement of the Verisart codebase
- Working within an agile methodology, driven by weekly sprints
- Supporting the business team by providing valuable input on the development roadmap for the product
- 2+ years experience with Go
- Extensive experience with automated testing
- Experience designing and maintaining RESTful APIs in production
- 2+ years experience with relational databases, ideally Postgres
- Experience designing and implementing microservices architecture
- Experience building well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code
- Experience with cloud technologies (Heroku, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Interest in Blockchain and Bitcoin
- Experience in security and cryptography is an asset
- Experience with DevOps (build automation, Docker, CI/CD, alerting, monitoring)
What we offer
- Competitive salary and a chance to shape the art market’s use of blockchain technology
- Flexible working hours / work from home
- Opportunity to join an employee options scheme and own a part of Verisart
- Beautiful, bright workspace in Mayfair, London with good transport links
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!