Graphical User Interface. GUI in Go

That’s kind of interesting thing. But I came to conclusion. I’ll stick with C language. I’ll master it with HTML and CSS together, and when the time will come and GO will be strong language with rich library support, I mean SIMPLE GUI library, directx and openGL library, and other cool libraries with of course server side and other goodies, THEN I’ll SWITCH TO GO FOREVER, till it’s cool :sunglasses:

In reality does not exist good multiplatform GUI library. UI for Mac OS and UI for Windows are two very different things. But applications created in web technologies (html, javascript) looks great on every platform.

1 Like

so that’s a conclusion :slight_smile: HTML CSS AND SOME OTHER js/go/python/C

@Rio_M, it’s pretty early on, but we might have and electron-ish in Go: https://github.com/alexflint/gallium

1 Like

until at least a big company will support on long term a multiplatform GUI project for golang this will be a problem because many small projects coming from the enthusiasts will be always incomplete or abandoned.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.