Golang backend for Angular

I have an Angular application with an Login System. I want to have Go as backend. But i dont know how to get the login information from angular. Im a beginner in both of this languages.

You would send that information from Angular to the Go server in a request, parse out the information you need to work with from the request, and then return a response to Angular from the server. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Not much but i have witten some code allready

Geez, I feel like that was some kind of snarky comeback. Google is your friend, two seconds and I found this that shows you in code how to do what you want: https://www.thepolyglotdeveloper.com/2017/02/build-a-full-stack-movie-database-with-golang-angular-and-nosql/

1 Like

Hahahaha. Sorry. My mistake. I didn’t wrote clearly , that I finished the code. I wanted say , that you post only helped me to image what is going on, but I doesn’t helped me to write the code. Since one week I started with Golang and today I finished :slight_smile: . But thank you very much.

Perhaps you could share what you have learned? :slight_smile: That way someone else could see your post, and also telling others about what you learn is a good way to remember it.

1 Like

Okay if i finish the full api, i will post a link to my github repository and after this i will post the link in this post here. I will also explane how and where i got the information. :slight_smile: Okay ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.