After more than 2 years, we finally released version 1.3 of the Go MySQL Driver today.
Besides many, many bugfixes, this release introduces:
- Microsecond resolution on date and time fields
- Placeholder interpolation
- Support for cleartext and native authentication plugins
- Config struct and ParseDSN / FormatDSN funtctions exported
- Read / Write timeouts
- Support for JSON field type
- Support for multi-statements and multi-results
- And a few more new features
Special thanks to our 21 new contributors!