Are you an enthusiastic developer with experience in Go, looking for the opportunity to join a small but rapidly growing start-up?
MachineMax is an IoT start-up, positioned to transform and disrupt heavy industries, with the backing and investment of Shell, BCG Digital Ventures, and B Capital.
What will the role involve?
- Developing an event-driven data pipeline to process IoT data
- Designing and building a suite of web services to support web and mobile apps
- Designing a system to accommodate a high volume of IoT sensor data
- Developing automated tests for everything going into production
- Developing CI/CD pipelines to deploy the different services
What are we looking for?
An experienced software engineer, motivated by getting an excellent product in the hands of customers
A few years of commercial Go experience ideally
Willingness to operate across the stack, from data engineering to backend to devops
Someone happy to collaborate as part of a team, with product, design and business peers
A drive to deliver high quality code with a focus on automated testing
This is an opportunity to join an early stage start-up, in a sector ripe for disruption. We’re building a product from the ground up, with a small but knowledgeable team of people who love what they do.
Unfortunately we can’t consider remote workers or sponsor visas for the timebeing.