Carbon is a simple, semantic and developer-friendly golang package for datetime.
Carbon has been included by awesome-go , if you think it is helpful, please give me a star.
- Fix the bug that the format() and ParseByFormat() method is invalid
- The public fields Loc and Lang in the carbon structure are changed to private fields loc and lang
- Add setweekstartsat() method to set the start date of the week
- A new timestamp () method is added to obtain the second timestamp, and the totimestamp () method will be removed in v2.0
- Add editor configuration file
- Added the Portuguese translation file lang/pt.json which was translated by felipear89