Experienced GoLang Developers for Monitoring/Metrics service project (remote)

BUSINESS SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGIES OOD is an SAP services and solutions provider, SAP certified partner, primary engaged with Implementation of SAP business information systems, IT Infrastructure services, Information Security solutions, Project Management. We are working on own imlementation projects in Bulgaria and around the world: almost all countries in Europa,USA and Latin America

Our business is expanding and currently we are looking for experienced GoLang developers who are eager to join to our company.
You will join an international teams of one of the biggest tech companies worldwide.

Expectation and Tasks:

• Development of a PoC and evolve it further around propagating telemetry data using OpenTelemetry and existing services within SAP. This includes orchestrating existing tools and services
  • Development of highly-scalable Monitoring/Metrics service based on Cortex/Prometheus.
  • Working in an international team.
  • You have very good written and verbal English language skills.

Requirements:

• Profound GoLang development experience
  • Familiarity with at least one cloud solution such as Amazon, Azure, Google
  • Experience with containers and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes or others)
  • Bash-scripting skills , profound skills in at least one programming language, and willingness to learn new languages
  • Practical experience with observability, monitoring, logging systems (eg. Prometheus, ELK, Loki)
  • Mastery of Git
  • Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to drill down to the code level

BST offers:

• Very competitive remuneration package
  • Work from our offices in Sofia or remote

If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please do not hesitate to send us your resume in English to jobs@bst.bg

Hey,

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly Skype me at: live:lauren_8606.

Thanks
Lauren

Hello,
Hope you are doing good.

I would like to help you in this great opportunity.
Please share your details on my email Vanessa@cisinlabs.com.
I would like to discuss further regarding the requirement.

Looking forward to have positive response from your side.

Regards,
Vanessa