Excelize is a library written in pure Go providing a set of functions that allow you to write to and read from XLSX / XLSM / XLTM files. Supports reading and writing spreadsheet documents generated by Microsoft Excel™ 2007 and later. Supports complex components by high compatibility, and provided streaming API for generating or reading data from a worksheet with huge amounts of data.
We are pleased to announce the release of version 2.3.1. Featured are a handful of new areas of functionality and numerous bug fixes.
The most notable changes in this release are:
- Support open spreadsheet with password protection by ECMA-376 document standard encryption, relate issue #199
- Add checking and limits for the worksheet
- Extend pivot table functionality: support set the header, style, and table options for the pivot table
- Security vulnerabilities and patches
Improve the Compatibility
- Compatible with Go 1.15, fix unit test failed on Windows and potential race condition, relate issue #689
- Default row height compatibility with Apache OpenOffice and Kingsoft WPS™
- Improve compatibility for phonetic hint and sheet tab color
RemoveRowslice bounds out of range cause panic in some case, resolve #686
- Fix stream writer generated corrupted files issue
- Fix the scale for add picture not work, resolve #691