Engineering Lead for a SaaS community platform

We at PeerBoard are building a plug and play community & publishing platform. Think of a Subreddit/Fb Group that can be embedded into any website, an ultimate content creation and management system. We are 1 year old and have a first iteration of the product live, but now need stronger engineering leadership and execution to help us get to the next stage.

I (the founder) am an ex-Facebook engineering leader, but I don’t have capacity to be deeply involved in engineering so am looking for somebody who can take off this load from me and essentially become a CTO for us at that stage.

In recards of the compensation, we’re early stage and while funded, are trying to restrain ourselves from having a large burn. In addition to cash base we give stock and in general love when people are aligned with our long-term mission.

Also would appreciate any recommendations if you know the right person who cares about building quality open communication tools on scale.

Please send your CV with a why you think this may be good fit for us all at engineering@peerboard.com