Does Golang support tensorflow?

In some places golang says it supports tensorflow but in some places tensorflow doesn’t support golang. I couldn’t find any clear information at the moment, is golang tensorflow supported? Can you give any advice or information?

My understanding is that the go bindings are not being actively maintained:

WARNING:

The TensorFlow team is not currently maintaning the Documentation for installing the Go bindings for TensorFlow.

The instructions has been maintained by the third party contributor: @wamuir

Please follow this source by @wamuir for the installation of Golang with Tensorflow.

There appears to be a community project but not sure how well-maintained it is. It has recent commits:

This is one of those areas where you might be swimming upstream if you don’t just use Python. I don’t have a lot of experience with Tensorflow and haven’t tried using one of those projects so maybe somebody else here can speak more definitively.

Can I create artificial intelligence structure with tensorflow and run it with golang?

Like LLVM when a direct library doesn’t exist or is discontinued, you have to go with a C binding library. I always look for a good maintained C binding, because an official polyglot solution is, for MANY libraries and frameworks, left behind after a while compared to the official one (in this case Python). In 99% of cases the C interface is dispatched constantly in each version and limits the risk (of course if the binding maintainers are active)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.