Best way to make comparisions between two json

I have some issues when comparing two json structures. I have to compare what is inside a json file against what is in the server so I can update the server´s info propertly.

For example:

If I have this info in the json file

{
  "envs": [
    {
      "env": "test",
      "books": [
        { "name": "book1", "read": true },
        { "name": "book2", "read": true },
        { "name": "book3", "read": true }
      ]
    }
  ]
}

and getting this info from the server

{
  "name": "Default",
    "test",
    "stag"
  ],
  "books": [
    {
      "type": "release",
      "name": "book3",
        {
          "name": "test",
          "enabled": true,
        },
        {
          "name": "stag",
          "enabled": false,
        }
      ]
    },
    {
      "type": "release",
      "name": "book4",
        {
          "name": "test",
          "enabled": true,
        },
        {
          "name": "stag",
          "enabled": false,
        }
      ]
    }
  ]
}

So if I have in the json file book1, book2, book3 I have to compare what is the response from the server and update the info according to the json file (in the server).

For example, if I have book1, book2, book4 in the json file and book3, book2 in the server. I have just to delete book3 & include book1 and finally just inclue book4 (in the server).

I’ve tried some code with for statements but struggling to meet all the requiereemnts:

1- When the amount of books is empty in the server.
2- When the amount of books is higher than json file´s books.
3- When the amount of books in the json file is higher than books in the server’s response.

I don’t find it easy to do it with nesting for loops. Any way to achieve what I want to do or any clear example?

Thanks.

Can you show the code that you have so far, and can you elaborate on the 3 issues you mentioned? Also, does the env mean anything (e.g. do you match books from the server together with the books from the JSON only by name, or do they have to be the same name and the same env)?