If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we’re at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
At sennder, we focus on automating and digitalizing all road logistics. Today, we are Europe’s leading freight forwarder offering access to our fleet of thousands of trucks to shippers. Technology is the backbone of our company, we are scaling up fast, and we are looking for talented engineers who want to take part in paving the way logistics is done in the future.
sennder is a fast-growing international startup with office locations in 6 different countries and a team from 50+ nationalities.
As a Backend Engineer, you will work in Paris or Berlin in one of our autonomous teams. We value strong engineering skills, a deep understanding of business, full ownership, high velocity, people development, collaboration, and initiative.
You will work on
- We are scaling up our engineering organization, we have a lot of ideas and we are looking for people to evolve our backend, DevOps, and engineering practices to support the growth and work in many autonomous teams. We welcome new ideas!
- You will design, prototype, and build new features, update existing ones, and fix issues.
- We need your participation in growing a solid microservice architecture, we are in the process of introducing service mesh, stable interfaces, and contracts for API, metrics, etc.,
- We will do our best to help you grow professionally, provide you with mentorship and feedback.
We want to see in you
- You have a good practical experience (3+ years) in backend development, in particular with the Golang ecosystem.
- You can talk to SQL databases like PostgreSQL .
- You learned how to build modern APIs . For example, you worked with REST (json:api), gRPC and documented them with OpenAPI (Swagger).
- You keep growing your knowledge of different architectures, patterns, and programming paradigms,
- Practical skills with Docker, Kubernetes, and modern CI/CD
- As a startup, we have flexibility, lack of bureaucracy, you can have a great impact and lay foundations of our technological platform,
- As a company with an established business model, we are stable, have real users, provide different options for professional and career development,
- We treat people equally regardless of their background, sexual preferences, skin color, and food tastes,
- Flexible working hours and home office.
Eager to know more? send me an email at email@example.com