Backend Software Engineer (Golang) at Fugue - REMOTE - $100k-$170k

TLDR

Job Description Here

Please apply via the job description on LinkedIn. Thank you!

About Fugue

Fugue helps engineers build and operate secure cloud infrastructure. We are headquartered in Frederick, MD and have always been remote-friendly. This year we took that one step further and now are remote-first, but we also aim to provide office space to those who want it.

Our Product Team

Engineering at Fugue is part of our Product team. We’re a friendly, small, and nimble group of experienced engineers who are having a great time building and scaling the Fugue SaaS. We care about cloud security and helping our customers find and fix security vulnerabilities. We find a lot of satisfaction in working with incredibly considerate, collaborative, and curious teammates.

The Role

As a Backend Software Engineer on the Fugue Product team, you will lend a hand in designing, implementing, and automating the deployment of new features in our SaaS application. You will work with the Product team to create robust and highly scalable systems that interact with the AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud APIs. You will work with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) technologies such as Terraform and CloudFormation and will contribute to various open source projects written in Go like our Regula project for IaC security. We use serverless technologies including Lambda and Fargate in AWS. This role involves working in Go primarily, but also Python and Javascript from time to time.

In short, this position may be a great fit if you’re a Go developer looking to learn more about AWS, Azure, and Google clouds while working as part of a small but mighty team.

Requirements

• Familiarity with Go
  • Knowledge of web technologies and Linux proficiency
  • Track record of problem solving and helping ship software products
  • Interest in cloud engineering and cloud security
  • Proficiency with automated testing and CI/CD

Experience with one of AWS, Azure, or Google clouds would be ideal, but is not a hard requirement. If you have experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, or other infrastructure-as-code technologies, then that’s a bonus. We also work with these tools and technologies, so any background with these is a plus: Open Policy Agent, Swagger APIs, MySQL, Redshift, Docker, and serverless computing in AWS.

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello @CurtisMyzie

I am interested in this Job profile.
I have sent you an email, Please check.

Kind Regards
Maria
+13478093381