Aspiration is hiring for 2 Backend Go roles (US ONLY), $140-180k base

Hey! I’m a tech recruiter for Aspiration (Series C climate-conscious FinTech banking company, we’ve raised over $550M in funding) and we’re looking for some strong Go engineers! We have two big projects in the works, one is migration from Java over to Go for our codebase. The other is a batch of new microservices, also in Go.We’re currently hiring for 2 different remote roles.

We are ONLY hiring in the US, and can provide H1B sponsorship/renewal for strong candidates living in the US. Aspiration is currently ~350 employees and are shooting for 500+ by EOY. The position is full-time, we are not hiring contractors at the moment.Here’s the info on the roles with the Lever job description links. Feel free to DM me (I’m conducting the 1st interview) with any questions or my calendly link to expedite the process. Thanks!

Comp based on experience: $140-180k base + equity for Senior engineers, flexible for Tech Lead (generally $180-220k base + equity)

Open roles:

• Senior Backend Engineer - 6+ yoe writing code for backend frameworks. Strong preference for Golang (Go devs w/Java, Ruby, Python, etc experience works too). SQL code experience & understanding of REST APIs.
  • Tech Lead SWE - 5+ yoe coding in core languages such as Golang, Java, Python, etc. 1+ yoe of people or project lead experience.