Carbon is a simple, semantic and developer-friendly golang package for datetime.
Carbon has been included by awesome-go , if you think it is helpful, please give me a star.
At present, the following languages are supported
- German(de)：translated by benzammour
- Simplified Chinese(zh-CN)：translated by gouguoyin
- Traditional Chinese(zh-TW)：translated by gouguoyin
- Spanish(es)：translated by hgisinger
- Turkish(tr): translated by emresenyuva
- Portuguese(pt): translated by felipear89
- Russian(ru): translated by zemlyak
- Ukrainian(uk): translated by open-git
- Romanian(ro): translated by DrOctavius
- Indonesian(id): translated by justpoypoy
- Italian(it): translated by nicoloHevelop
Ask for help to translate carbon in other languages, thanks for your contribution.
To translate carbon in other languages, you need to copy lang/xx.json from lang/en.json and update json content, then leave a comment that contain #39 such as “add English language support #39” and pull requests to the master branch