Ask for help to translate in other languages for go-carbon, a simple, semantic and developer-friendly golang package for datetime

Carbon is a simple, semantic and developer-friendly golang package for datetime.

Carbon has been included by awesome-go , if you think it is helpful, please give me a star.

github.com/golang-module/carbon

At present, the following languages are supported

Ask for help to translate carbon in other languages, thanks for your contribution.

To translate carbon in other languages, you need to copy lang/xx.json from lang/en.json and update json content, then leave a comment that contain #39 such as “add English language support #39” and pull requests to the master branch

@gouguoyin , be advised - added ms-my - lang: added ms-my.json for Bahasa Malaysia in Malaysia (country) by hollowaykeanho · Pull Request #157 · golang-module/carbon · GitHub

1 Like

Thanks for your contribution

1 Like

French (international) - lang: added international français (fr) language support by hollowaykeanho · Pull Request #158 · golang-module/carbon · GitHub

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.