After learning the basics of Golang what are the built-in Packages I should start learning immediately after the basics and sources that teaches these packages
Learn net/http and write some http servers and clients which do fun stuff without using any external libraries - you’ll learn loads doing that and it will stand you in good stead.
- Write an http file server which can serve a directory of files (with listing) over http. The standard libary gives you lots of help here
- Write an http client for a published API, eg https://ip-api.com/docs/api:json
- Write an http server which serves a JSON API to save values in files and retreive them.
- Write a command line client to read and set these values.
- Write an http server which serves websockets - implement a chat server
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.