I need to create a 5 year plan/roadmap, that I can show to young interns, in which I detail all the things they should be learning in the next 5 years in order to master go.
So the first things that come into my mind:
- go syntax
- go formatiing & clean code
- testing and CI/CD best practices
- goroutines & channels design pattterns
- datastructures & basic algorithms in go
- code review best practices
- general design patterns
- common architectures of go web apps
Can you please help me with things that one needs to learn in order to become a good developer ? I fear that I am missing some chapters.